Full program description
The first course of the series, HFTP USALI-11th Theory Certificate, contains 4 modules. Each module is structured so that you begin by reviewing the concept, then you follow along with an example of how the concept is applied.
- Module 1 covers the Summary Operating Statement and the Operating Departments
- Module 2 explores the details of the Undistributed Departments
- Module 3 details the schedules for the Non-Operating Income and Expenses, the Allocated Departments, and the concept of Gross versus Net Revenue Reporting
- Module 4 illustrates Ratios and Metrics used in the lodging industry. From Rooms metrics to financial ratios, you will have the tools to better manage your operation
The second course, HFTP USALI-11th Practice Certificate, mirrors the organization of the HFTP USALI-11th Theory Certificate. The 4 modules in this course takes your knowledge and apply that to a set of figures and facts for you to analysis the situation, extract the important nuggets, to aid in solving problems and setting goals and strategies to move your property forward.
- Module 1 explores horizontal and vertical analyses for the the Summary Operating Statement and the Operating Departments
- Module 2 details the analyses for the Undistributed Departments
- Module 3 presents computations for the Non-Operating Income and Expenses, the Allocated Departments, and case studies for Gross versus Net Revenue Reporting
- Module 4 offers Ratios and Metrics assessments to equip you with statistics for various departments to ensure a strong and profitable operation