Full program description
The HFTP USALI-11th Practice Certificate contains 4 modules, using a set of figures and facts for you to analysis the situation, extract the important nuggets, to aid in solving problems and setting goals and strategies to move your property forward.
- Module 1 explores horizontal and vertical analyses for the the Summary Operating Statement and the Operating Departments
- Module 2 details the analyses for the Undistributed Departments
- Module 3 presents computations for the Non-Operating Income and Expenses, the Allocated Departments, and case studies for Gross versus Net Revenue Reporting
- Module 4 offers Ratios and Metrics assessments to equip you with statistics for various departments to ensure a strong and profitable operation
After completing the first course, the Benchmarking course takes you one step closer to the forefront of your hotel's revenue-and profit-strategy plan by adding benchmarking in your tool chest. Each module in this course is organized to explain the concepts and provide practical application to incorporate them into your daily, weekly, or monthly analysis. This course has an extra special feature. HotStats, a well-known hospitality data provider, is collaborating with HFTP and Ascend to add some real-world examples of applications. Using fictional hotels, actual data and reporting examples will be incorporated to allow you to put this knowledge into use within your organization right away!
- Module 1 characterizes the basics of operational benchmarking and the use of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Module 2 illustrates the use of KPIs and indexing in effective benchmarking
- Module 3 assess how benchmarking can provide insight into your hotel's performance
- Module 4 assembles effective competitive sets that will allow for effective analysis of both internal and external competitors